THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 03 September 2009

Our Greatest Glory

Our Greatest Glory is Not in Never Falling
but
In Rising Every Time We Fall


I get that statement from one of my brothers. I really like that statement.

Maybe we always think that never fall is perfect, but, if we are rising every time, so we'll be better than the person that never falls...

Do you believe it?

For example:



I am a student now. Well, as you know, I have many exams in school. Not only exams, but, there are homework, project, quiz, and many else. From that, my teachers took my score. I've got bad score than my friends.

My friends are so smart. They almost have a perfect score in every activity in the school. Not only in the class subject, but, also in school competition. I always sad because I get a bad score and I won't active in the school competition. I won’t active in the school competition because I’m too lazy to do something like that. My parents always angry to me because my score.

I know I must raise my score. I study hard, and... I'm still getting a bad score! But, if it has a different from before, that's good. For example, my first English test got 50. When the second English test, I got 53. Maybe we said, "LOL, 50 and 53 is not different. Those two scores are still BAD!"

50 and 53 still have a different. Although it's just 3 points, but it's still have a different right?
If we can rise every time, we will get a good score right? Maybe, a perfect score! Just a little different is alright. We must study harder than before, and don't forget to pray.

To rise every time is not only in our study at school, but in our career too. Maybe sometimes we can't do the report well, we failed. Just accept it and we must study from that. That's an experience for us. So, when we do a report again, we must not to do our mistakes like before...

So, if we failed to do something, don't do our mistakes that we do before. We must change! But not change become bad but change become better than before...

...That's Our Greatest Glory...

Trust it and change your life...

0 komentar: