THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 06 Agustus 2009

.... About Me ....

I was born on November 18th 1995. My real name is Novita. But I really like "Hikari". Hikari means light. I'm so interest with that word.

I lived in Surabaya, Indonesia. I am a junior high school student right now. I would like to share about my life, and what am I thinking...

I'm interested at drawing, writing, reading and watching. But, I like drawing anime, writing a story in Japanese style, reading comics, and watching anime series. I'm so interested at those things that. I like Japan so much. But, I can't speak Japanese well, and I have never been toJapan.... Maybe sometime, I would like to go there.

All people have a different opinion. Share your opinion about my posts by comment my posts...

I have some experience that I think, that's a good story to tell you.. You can learn from my experiences..and I will also learn about other people's experiences... I think we need to study from others for make ourselves better and better.... In our life, we need to study more and more.... Remember, life is a journey...

0 komentar: