THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 10 Agustus 2009

The Real Peace

Hi, Guys! Now, I want to tell you about what am I thinking now. I want to tell you about the real peace in this world. Did you ever think about that?? Let's check it together...

Now, I want to tell you about "Death Note" anime. As you know, in "Death Note", Kira (Light Yagami) has an opinion. His opinion is "if all the criminals are dead, world will be better". That opinion maybe true. But, he killed the criminals with his "book". That's the first time. But, he killed all the people who have a different opinion. But now, let's think. Is that true that peace will be happening if all the criminals are dead...

It looks like, "Oh, it's so good if no criminals anymore!" am I right??

Criminals have a life too. God gives a life for them. God gives them a time to choose. To do something bad, that's their choice. We know, that's a very bad thing. But, we can't judge them with our own opinion. That depends on God. They are dead or not, is in God's hand.

Do you think that a criminal gives a benefit? Look at this story...

"My family was dead. Someone kill them. Of course I'm so sad. I don't have anyone now. I must live with myself. And you know, that person, who killed all of my family, was pledged not guilty. Of course you know about my feeling, right? I'm so angry but I can't do anything else."

What do you think about that story? Do you think the criminals supossed to be killed??

I have 2 opinion about that...

First, criminals are used by God to give me a test. When I get that test, I must stay in God. We can't say, "God, why you killed my family? You're so mean." From this test, we can learn that we must stand firm in God. We musn't be emotional. We can cry, we can be angry, but it is just for a while. God teaches us to forgive others. And of course you know, don't get trapped in the past!

Second, God gives time to that criminals to come back to "His" way. The criminal was pleged not guilty, it means, God gives one more time to them...

So, how about your opinion about the real peace... Do you think that all criminals must be killed? Think about that one more time....

0 komentar: