THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 14 Agustus 2009

... Won't Believe This ...

I couldn't believe this. I was very disappointed with my friend. He is my friend since I'm in 7th grade. I know him since I'm in elementary school, but I became his friend since in 7th grade.

I thought that he was forgetting to me. About all of our relation when I'm in 7th grade. Now, he is in Senior High School. He and I are in the different school. I thought, he didn't care anymore about me because we never meet again.

I was confused, angry, and cried because I was very disappointed with him. At that time, almost every day I heard my favorite song. The title is, "Apologize". I very love the lyrics that said,
"I loved you with the fire red, now its turning blue". That is my true feeling about him at that time. But.....

That day and the next day, I'm still disappointed with him. But, when I talk again with him, I thought, "Maybe I must try to trust him". In my heart, I said, "I'm so sorry to think only from one side". I thought that he was changed, but I was wrong. He didn’t change. He still becomes the person that I know.

From this, I learned to always have a positive thinking. I can't look a problem only from one side. I must think about him too. Not only about my feelings. Maybe he has his own opinion. Maybe it's good for him, but not good for me. I was very regret to do something like that.

From now, I make a decision, “No matter what happen, I will think from the positive first. I can't only follow my emotion ".

So, if you think from the positive side, I'm sure you will have a better life. It will make you and your friends have a good relation because you will not have a wrong concept about them so fast. Try to be positive and change your life...

0 komentar: